It is a courtyard with a cottage garden and barns. All of the buildings once stood at different locations in the community and were originally rebuilt in the Strandpark between 1910 and 1941. The jewel of the open-air museum is next to the farmhouse from the 17th century the cap windmill. The gallery Dutchman has an adventurous story behind him. It had three different locations before it was rebuilt in Strandpark in 1959/60. Visits to the farmhouse and its outbuildings are possible every day from March to November. Guided tours in Low German are also offered regularly.